After Effects Artist/Editor/Shooter
Serendipitous Films Inc, located on the east side of Fort Worth, is looking for an After Effects Artist who can also handle overflow editing and some shooting. While the position doesn’t necessarily require many years of experience, we are looking for someone who is “advanced” in After Effects. This will be a staff position at our Fort Worth offices.
The most important aspect is how well the applicant fits in with us—chemistry is everything here at SFilms. Secondly will be ability. Everything else follows those two things. So if you like to have fun and enjoy working extremely hard, this might be for you. Contact email@example.com by sending resume but more importantly links to your reel. No phone calls please.
- Create 2D animations, motion graphics, logos and other animation support for video projects. 3D not mandatory, but is helpful.
- Handle overflow editing of projects in Adobe Premiere.
- Shoot—be able to go out and shoot BRoll, client interviews, etc, as needed.
- Advanced skills in After Effects, Photoshop and other Adobe cloud platforms
- Intermediate skills in Premiere
- Takes initiative
- Great interpersonal/social interaction
- Works great under deadline pressures
- Gets satisfaction by over delivering on production value
Serendipitous Films, based in the Dallas Fort Worth Texas area, primarily handles corporate videos, commercials, some TV and occasionally feature work.